Total Health 60 Point Blood Analysis, Nutritional Genetic Testing, Metabolic Profile with Toxic Metals Testing, Teaching/Coaching, SEMB™ and Basic Products
This program was designed for those who want to get started on a powerful at home program to transform their total health because they unable to come to Total Health Institute for treatment.
Stay at Home Program includes:
1. Total Health 60 Point Blood Analysis with report $530
2. Nutritional Genetic Testing $1400
3. Metabolic Profile with Toxic Metals $629
4. NNM Fatty Acid Profile $500
5. Quantum Analysis $400
6. Quantum Testing Unit $475
7. SEMB ™ (first month) $63
8. BEMS ™ (first month) $63
One bottle of each of the following:
9. Essential Food 1 $117
10. Essential Food 2 $144
11. NNM EPA/DHA 2 at $64 each
13. Enzymes $40 per bottle
14. Total Health Probiotic $70
And our most powerful Learn Membership Program:
• Custom video/audio path to the New You
• Path includes the signature 100 hours teaching program at Total Health Institute that has enabled thousands to heal their health challenges over the past 35 years. Courses include the Seven Basic Steps to Total Health, The Perfect Diet, What, Why and How to Eat Food that Will Bring the Highest Health, How to Know You are Healed, Seven Stages of Energetic Healing, Healing the Body, Mind and Spirit, and Nemec New Medicine
• 2 live conference calls per month for 12 months with Dr. Nemec answering member questions. You can email one question per call.
• Learn from other members questions in the live conference calls
• All conference calls archived for later listening
• Access to the Forum-Dr. Nemec’s weekly posting of patient interaction questions that he answered (this is like sitting next to Dr. Nemec as he talks to each patient)
Three private phone consulting sessions – $1500 you can add additional consult sessions for $500 per each session as needed.
Total cost of the Stay at Home Program: $12,845
Stay at Home Program includes three consulting calls. These calls are private consulting by phone to customize an approach that meets your needs and answers your questions. During the consulting time you will receive the answers your questions and then be given a “total health” plan of action to do before the next consulting session.
Call 630-871-0000 and one of our health associates will call you back to see which program is best for you.