Gonzalo Ramos shares his healing testimony of his journey were standard medicine failed but through the treatments and teaching at Total Health Institute he was able to heal the cause of his thyroid cancer. Gonzalo shares his nightmare of how he underwent radioactive iodine treatments and surgery to destroy his thyroid cancer and it metastasis but each time the cancer returned in different areas in his body (including his lungs) as tumors grew rapidly causing intense pain. Finally he decided to address the cause instead of treating the effect and he came to Total Health Institute.
Medical diagnosis before coming to Total Health Institute:
Thyroid cancer with metastasis
Treatment to increase total health of body, mind and spirit:
- Balanced the nervous system with neurohormonal therapy, neuroimmune reset therapy.
- Balanced the hormonal system with specific low dose bioidentical hormonal treatment.
- Balanced the immune system with custom intravenous therapy, oxygen therapy, neuroimmune reset therapy and custom supplementation program.
- Balanced the digestive system with neurovisceral therapy, enzyme therapy, pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, cold laser therapy, custom diet therapy to remove all allergens, removing brain and brainstem blockages to the digestive system. Tested for specific intestinal pathogens and did specific treatment to resolve the intestinal pathogens.
- Balanced the elimination and detoxification system especially the liver, gall bladder, colon, kidneys, bladder, lymph and blood systems.
- Balanced the biochemistry in the body with specific supplementation along with custom diet therapy.
- Balanced the mental/emotional state with neuroimmune reset therapy, SEMB energetic remedy, teaching, classes and one on one training.
Gonzalo became pain free, no more tumor growth, all his energy returned and he felt great. He could exercise vigorously (he could not do this because tumors were in his lungs and pressing on his heart) and his level of health returned to what it was many years before he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
(results may vary from person to person)