The nervous system is the first system to develop when you are an embryo growing in your mother. The nervous system controls ALL other systems, organs, glands and tissues. Almost all symptoms, conditions and diseases are caused by a nervous system blockage.
If you can:
- Turn the power on (this is a balanced nervous system)
- Get the communication excellent (this is a balanced hormonal system),
- Get the nutrients in the cells (this is a balanced digestive system) and
- Get the toxins and waste products out from the cells (this is a balanced elimination system).
Then you can heal from any symptom, condition or disease. ANY of them!
Rule #1 Balance the Nervous System.
If the nervous system is not balanced, then all the organs and glands do not have the power to maintain health and to heal. Also you will eventually develop some primary neurologic disorder or disease: either Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, memory loss, dementia, permanent brain fog, senility, multiple sclerosis, ALS or more commonly the secondary neurologic disorder caused by blockage of nerve flow that goes to organs/glands. This blockage is either at the brain level, the brainstem level, the spinal cord level or the spinal nerve level. We find this with our initial examination.
Rule # 2 Balance the Hormonal System Naturally.
Your hormonal system is what carries the nervous system information to the actual organs, glands, tissues and cells of the body. It is the brain/body communication.
This means the following:
- Pituitary- master control of the hormonal system. It is a part of the critical HPA axis- Hypothalamus in the brain is the sensor or thermostat reading the internal environment. When is senses a change is necessary it sends messages to the pituitary which then send messages out to the rest of the hormonal glands.
- Pineal- controls sleep and immune function.
- Thyroid- this is your furnace of your metabolism that runs you. Low fire=low enzyme activity=low health and vitality.
- Thymus-this is the heart of your immune system.
- Pancreas- this is your digestion source and blood sugar control center.
- Adrenals- this is where energy and immunity begin.
- Female/Male hormones- energy and vitality but not artificially induced or else you will have to pay the price.
Divisions of the Nervous System
3 parts of the brain, 7 parts of the nervous system:
- Neocortex- part of the brain that controls decision, creative thoughts, analysis, L/R brain balance- conditions of imbalance include: ADD,ADHD, autism, dyslexia.
- Limbic- part of the brain that controls emotions and contain s the body/brain sensor: hypothalamus/pituitary.
- Thalamus: pain, touch, temperature, alerting mechanism, and emotions.
- Hypothalamus: body fluid balance, reproductive functions, appetite, and body temperature.
- Cerebellum: this part of the brain controls skilled movement, equilibrium, and smooth movement.
- R-Complex- this part of the brain controls instinctive, involuntary, reflex and protective action.
- Brainstem- this is where most of the cranial nerves originate. The cranial nerves control most of your organ and gland functions.
- Spinal Cord- this is the connection between your brain/brainstem and the spinal nerves. Conditions affecting spinal cord imbalance include: multiple sclerosis, herniated disk, and severe degenerative arthritis.
- Spinal nerves- this is the connection from the spine to the organs/glands, muscles and tissues.
- Peripheral nerves- this division of the spinal nerves goes to the arms and legs. Conditions affecting peripheral nerve imbalance include: carpel tunnel, thoracic outlet syndrome, hands and feet, arms and legs pain, weakness, numbness, tingling and/or burning.
Most health problems develop in the brain, the brainstem (these two comprise 80% of the nervous system), the spinal cord, the spinal nerves, the peripheral nerves.
Two divisions of the autonomic nervous system which controls all organ/gland function:
Studies have shown that neurological disorders have three key system malfunctions
- Brain/brainstem upper nervous system
- Autonomic or automatic nervous system-the organ/gland/nerve link
- Hormonal system
These three combine into a HPA axis which regulates the production of certain hormones and the body response to stress.
In neurological symptomatic patients researchers showed the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and adrenal gland brain to body pathway is out of balance. This causes a decrease in the production of cortisol, a hormone which lowers inflammation and lowers stress effects on the body.
The HPA axis and the autonomic nervous system are the major pathways for body response to stressful conditions – for example, pain, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, exercise and infection. When the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and adrenal gland axis is out of balance, the response is INFLAMMATION, pain, low or high blood sugar, low or high blood pressure and high risk of infection and cancer and neurological disorders.
If any of these three are out of balance: Hypothalamus, Pituitary or Adrenal Glands, the result is improper production of cortisol, which causes inflammation throughout the body
Symptoms of Nervous System Imbalance:
- Neck pain
- Mid back pain
- Lower back pain
- Body seems to vibrate
- Head feels heavy
- Light headedness/fainting
- Loss of balance
- Ringing/buzzing in ears
- Trembling hands
- Loss of feeling in hands and/or feet (toes)
- Exhaustion on slightest effort
- Limbs feel too heavy to hold up
- Loss of grip strength
- Accident prone
- Loss of muscle tone
- Need for 10-12 hours of sleep
- Have had shingles
Mental/Emotional Symptoms of Nervous System Imbalance:
Healing the brain is an important first step in helping people heal their relationships with others. When a person understands his or her problem through brain science and sees it on a brain scan, healing begins.
Physical imbalances of the brain will show the following mental/emotional imbalances: these are actually caused by physical areas of the brain that have blown fuses, nerve cells (glial) have died and are causing altered brain function and altered thinking patterns.
- Suicidal tendencies