WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DOCTORS THAT YOU HAVE SEEN?
Why do people come from around the country and around the world to THI to restore their total health?
1. Comprehensive testing
2. Medical and natural doctors working together with an alternative healing approach – the best of both worlds in one facility
3. Most advanced alternative treatments and therapies
4. Detoxification Center
5. Inpatient facility
6. Up to date research
7. Teaching facility
We have developed a “Systems Sequence Approach” to healthcare.
Cellular communication is the key in health and healing. What do we mean by “cellular communication”?
Published in the Public Library of Science on Cellular Communication:
Information transfer is a fundamental of life. Cell populations use frequencies for cellular information transfer, which influences at least energy uptake, cell division rate and growth correlation. A cellular communication system, which is different from a molecule-receptor-based system hints that photon-triggering is a fine tuning principle in cell chemistry.
Information transfer is a life principle. On a cellular level we generally assume that molecules are carriers of information, yet there is evidence for non-molecular information transfer. Cells can influence each other without using a molecular signal. This means that not all cellular processes are necessarily based on a molecule-receptor recognition. The non-molecular signals are most probably photons. If so, cells use more than one frequency for information transfer and mutual influence. Biophoton research is a non-invasive method that can give us valuable insights into non-molecular regulation of the life processes. If we can devote significant effort into this area of research we may one day develop non-invasive application technology with a fundamental impact into the nature of healthcare and medicine.
Published in the Annals of the New York Academy of Science: Research revealed that energetic signaling mechanisms such as electromagnetic frequencies are one hundred times more efficient in relaying environmental information than physical signals such as hormones, neurotransmitters, growth factors
At Total Health Institute we have developed a ‘Systems Sequence Approach” to balance cellular communication between the cells, tissues, organs, glands and systems of the body.
It is like knowing the combination to open the lock to complete healing. To open this lock you must not only know the right systems to
balance but the right sequence.
For example if the problem is insomnia, the communication sequence might be (and this is different for every person):
- Hormonal system was over stimulated by some stress causing cortisol, the stress hormone to increase. When cortisol increases, melatonin the sleep hormone proportionally decreases.
- Next the high cortisol level caused inflammation in the digestive system and these inflammatory byproducts
- caused the detoxification system to overload so the liver could not clear all the high cortisol.
- Finally the high cortisol affected the nervous system producing a neurotransmitter imbalance in the brain that manifested as insomnia.
So the insomnia was not the problem at all, the hormonal system stress was the source.
This is where our experience picks the right choice.
Call us at 630-871-0000 and one of our health associates will call you back to discuss which program we offer would best fit your needs.